photo thirtyquicksand_zps3b46df89.jpg  photo mission_zps6908954f.jpg  photo contact_zpse2d7f744.jpg  photo beleiveeeee_zps52716a8a.jpg

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week #2 (sorry it's kinda long) xoxo

(05/29/14)


hey!! Welcome to the MTC when the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days!:)
Guess what?? it's the first time in church history that there are 51% sister missionaries and 49% elders!! HERMANAS REPRESENT! I'm doing great!! I got called to be the new Sister Training leader in my zone, so that is fun!!:)

Thursday: I went to the temple and i just love the temple so much! it was way funnnn

Friday: Was kinda hard and i had a little melt down in front of my teacher! haha it was so embarassing he gave me tissues though and picked up all the snotty ones for me!! haha i'm good now though so no worries!! haha my teachers are the best!:)

Saturday: Nothing too exciting happened! just study study study:) oh but i was teaching a lesson and my investigator pretty much just told me and my comp that the BOM contradicted itself and i didn't know how to respond in spanish! (or english for that matter) haha so there was a long moment of silence and my and my sweet comp just stared at each other! HAHA 

Sunday: I got called as the sister training leader! it was a huge blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i had to give a lesson to my brand presidency and zone! it went well! i love sundays here!! 

Monday: HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!! So on Monday's we go to the TRC and we give lessons to members in spanish and the old lady we taught was like 65! i asked her why she learned spanish and she said that someone gave her a blessing cuz she was having trouble with her kids. and in the blessing it just randomly said to learn spanish!! haha if she has enough faith to learn spanish because it was in a blessing, i can learn spanish to serve a mission!! haha i love that women i hope i get to say bye to her before i leave. 

Tuesday:MY VISA PAPERS CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got to go to SLC and i heard real music! haha it was awesome to see the real world!!! it was right by the Bee's stadium and it reminded me of all the fun times me and my friends would go watch baseball and the fireworks!!:)

Wednesday: well in the morning my companion got super sick so she took a nap and i studied the first vision! then we had to go to the doctors and we were there for TWO hours! haha so i just gotta a little break from class and i tried to memorize the first vision and it was freaking hard! haha then the new hermanas cameso i got to give them an orientation and give them a tour of the campus! Our zone got 4 new hermanas and 2 new elders! it was fun to meet them!:)

Today i getta go to the temple! i'm so excited:) Sorry my emails are so long i just don't wanna leave anything out! i love you all sooo much! have an awesome week!! WRITE ME A LETTER!:) 

love, 
Hermana Forsgren:)

1 comment:

  1. So fun to hear of how much you're learning! Go change the world Lex! ❤U!

    ReplyDelete