photo thirtyquicksand_zps3b46df89.jpg  photo mission_zps6908954f.jpg  photo contact_zpse2d7f744.jpg  photo beleiveeeee_zps52716a8a.jpg

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Week#3


(06/05/14)

HEY!! wow the mtc is seriously FLYING by!

all the days mush together here so i'm just gonna go through some highlights this week!

#1: my comp got super sick and we had to go to the doctor so that got me out of spanish class! haha she had to get a shot so we were there for TWO hours! haha i felt so bad cuz i could just see how sick she was.

#2 WE GOT A NEW INVESTIGATOR!! her name is Hely! Me and H. Bey honestly cannot figure out if she is a member or not! haha but anyways the BEST thing EVER happened! So we were having a conversation with Hely and she asked a question i didn't really know the answer to. then all of the sudden my voice just started speaking! it wasn't me talking though. All the sudden i looked up and just saw Hely and my comp BAWLING! I honestly don'e know what i was saying, but that doesn't matter because i know that Hely felt the spirit. and that's all that matters:) the gift of tongues is real.

#3 I had to take a test in spanish and it was the hardest thing ever! i got second best in my classe though so that's good!

#4 i taught my teachers ballet and it was probably the funniest thing that has happend all week:)

#5 i'm tooo competitive for the MTC, we were playing volleyball and Hermana White hits it and then falls to the ground so then i run over and yell "MOVE" and then the ball hits her in the face!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i love hermana white! she's the greatest!! hahahhahaha yesterday hermana white wore two bras on accident cuz she forgot to take one off at gym! the whole day she was complaining that her boobs hurt!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH everyone thinks we're the weirdest! too funny!! oh and she spilled her water ALL over the salad bar and i just couldn't stop laughing and the workers got SOOOOO mad!! hahah and we have this really short teacher that looks like an elder so she started talking to him in espanol (we're supposed to be examples and ALWAYS speak in spanish) so she starts talking to the teacher and he starts speaking fluent spanish and was like "well, you've been here for a day and speak better spanish then me and walks away! HAHAHAH SO FUNNY

#6 we got ANOTHER new zone!! they're cute one lived in NYC and i want her life.

#7 in testimony meeting one hermana bore her testimony and she said that a couple weeks before she got her call her mom got diagnosed with brain cancer, the doctors gave her 1-2 years to live. After praying long and hard she new it was right to still serve a mission! i can't even imagine what she is going through. I look up to her so much for being here right now.

#8 me and my comp sleep on the couch every night cuz it's 100003046512301301 time more comfortable then our beds.

#9 the food is destroying my body

#10 i love being here!! i love my zone! the spanish is coming along!!

Sorry my letters are soooo long!! please write me!!:) i love getting letters and dear elders!! you guys are the best!!:)

DAGU KUNDA (it means i love you kirundi) haha the things you learn at the MTC!

XOXO
hermana Forsgren

No comments:

Post a Comment