photo thirtyquicksand_zps3b46df89.jpg  photo mission_zps6908954f.jpg  photo contact_zpse2d7f744.jpg  photo beleiveeeee_zps52716a8a.jpg

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

St. George round two

(04/15/2014)

This weekend was full of CRAZINESS! i got to go visit my old roommates from Dixie. i somehow forgot what it was like to be in college! can i just tell you that i don't miss the school aspect but my roommates is a total different story! I MISSED THEM SO MUCH! 
I've become best friends with all these people. Even though we all have WAY different personalities and fight just like any dysfunctional family. (alright lets be honest we fight way more then most) haha don't worry Nate one day i will pluck my eyebrows! i wouldn't change it for the world, and i love them more than life in itself! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment