photo thirtyquicksand_zps3b46df89.jpg  photo mission_zps6908954f.jpg  photo contact_zpse2d7f744.jpg  photo beleiveeeee_zps52716a8a.jpg

Monday, December 1, 2014

12/01/2014




Hola everyone I hope you all had a good thanksgiving and remembered everything to be grateful for. Christmas is approaching everyone go to www.christmas.mormon.org and watch the video!!:) It will put you in the holiday spirit!! i cried. haha

This thanksgiving was a little different being without my family and friends. But we have a really good bishop in our ward and he made me a thanksgiving dinner!! with actual turkey and potatoes and everything!!:) I tasted home for the first time in 6 months! haha i still really like tortillas and peppers though!! haha 

Last monday we helped a member put of her tree!!:) it was fun!! i thought of everyone putting up there trees and going black friday shopping! i hope your found a lot of good deals!:) 

I am grateful for you all in my life and everything that you all have done for me!!!!!! 

xoxo
hermana forsgren

I don't have much time this week because we are going to a zone activity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment