photo thirtyquicksand_zps3b46df89.jpg  photo mission_zps6908954f.jpg  photo contact_zpse2d7f744.jpg  photo beleiveeeee_zps52716a8a.jpg

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

farewells and friends

05/13/2014)


wow i am overwhelmed my all the love and support i have received over the past few days! it is amazing to know that i have grown up with such amazing examples!  and everyone in my ward has been such good examples in my life and so supportive! i have gotten so many sweet cards and gifts! My farewell was on mothers day so i know that it can be hectic BUT everyone still made it and i'm so blessed to have so many awesome people along the journey with me. everyone feel free to write me. in fact PLEASE do. my addresses are in the "contact" tab i'm not sure i really know what i'm getting myself into but i'm SOO excited to go serve the Lord and the people of the Mexico Guadalajara East mission. i know that this gospel is true and i love the happiness it brings me in my everyday life. thanks again to all the examples in my life. your the greatest. 

I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment