photo thirtyquicksand_zps3b46df89.jpg  photo mission_zps6908954f.jpg  photo contact_zpse2d7f744.jpg  photo beleiveeeee_zps52716a8a.jpg

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Turn down for what??

(02/01/2014)

So tonight started out really sucky. To the point were I was starting to regret actually getting ready. Me and a few of my friends were just sitting in my basement. Then we decided to drive around just to give us something to do. Well, we figured out that one of my friends locked his keys in his car. He lives like 30 minutes away from me, so we drove to his house and get his spare key. Since we were already in SLC we decided to drop by the Pie Hole to get some pizza. When we were walking to go in THEE craziest thing happened! A limo was parked on the side of the rode, my crazy friends were a head of me and started talking to the driver. Keep in mind that these guys always come out with the craziest ish that nobody ever believes! (Ryan that's you- haha) I knew what they were asking the driver, but I didn't think that he would actually say yes! The driver said that if we gave him a tip he'd drive us around!! Like are you serious dude? IS THIS REAL LIFE?? haha we're always up for an adventure so of course we jumped in! Let's just say that from that point on the party went crazy! We jammed out the whole entire time! Seriously, I could not stop smiling, I just couldn't! I'm still trying to convince myself that I just got out of a limo! Coolest thing I've done in along time! This is what life is about having a good time with the people you love. (So what i'm super cheezy)








(^^^ don't ask what we were doing, it was cool at the time)

So uhh that just happened! haha can i just tell you this weekend has been awesome! Plus, the Superbowl is tomorrow! The Superbowl is tomorrow, like the most exciting Sunday of the year (besides conference duh, hahahahhahaha sooo funny) Nut seriously who doesn't love the Superbowl? I know I do! As for now, i'm peacin out cuz I have church in 6 hours! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as i did!
-xoxo Alexis Dee Forsgren


No comments:

Post a Comment