photo thirtyquicksand_zps3b46df89.jpg  photo mission_zps6908954f.jpg  photo contact_zpse2d7f744.jpg  photo beleiveeeee_zps52716a8a.jpg

Monday, January 13, 2014

Farewells and Family Parties 

(1/14/2014)


(^^He really was happy to take a pic with me I promise)

Can i just start out by saying that i love sundays. Today was my friend John's farewell. What an awesome guy he is. Seriously though. I know that he'll be an awesome missionary! See you in two Elder Weight!:)


In my Family we always have big birthday parties with my extended family on both sides the Sunday after our birthday. This Sunday was celebrated my little sisters! I love that both my mom side and my dad side of the family are friends and that everyone always gets along and has a great time together. I am thankful that I have a family that is there for me. Every single person in my family has made me into a better person. I am so blessed have them in my life. I thankful to have an eternal family, that loves me no matter what. 


HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY OLIVIA KATE FORSGREN! I love you to the moon and back!

Goodnight everyone.

XOXO,
Alexis Dee Forsgren 






1 comment:

  1. Nice share about farewells and family parties. I would say that the farewells are really hard. When I had to leave for the education in Canada, I was almost broken. My family hosted a cheerful farewell party at the rooftop event venue NYC. It was nice but still I had cried in the end.

    ReplyDelete